newport

I saw this in Where Woman Create (my favorite magazine)

" Never forget to believe in guardian angels, unexpected miracles, the power of hard work, the love of a forever friend, and the magic of four leaf clovers"

About Me

My photo
As I sit and listen to music and contemplate my next move of creativity. My mind floods with ideas possibilities and dreams. Lyrics run in my mind as much as visions of upcoming ideas. I am truly in my element. I started in a Childrens Boutique in down town Edmond, OK in 2007. The name is Cinnamon Bears, Mary the owner has been such a blessing for my creative outlet. I am forever greatful for the opportunities. Selling my work in her store never gets old. I am just as excited today when someone purchases my creations, as I was the first day. Hope you enjoy some of what I do.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A sweet box for Larkin Finally!!




Stacey asked me for these about a year ago.  Finally I got them done for her.  Reese's box is the first one on the page.  LOVE IT!!  Just when I think I have topped off cuteness I come up with a new favorite.  Not to toot my own horn but these boxes are so fun and cute.  By far my favorite thing to do.  So this blog is featuring Larkins box.  Sorry it took so long Stace.  We'll see how long it takes you to get a letter in them. Haha! The words are a little hard to see because of all the bling! Bling is a sure thing for these little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment