newport

I saw this in Where Woman Create (my favorite magazine)

" Never forget to believe in guardian angels, unexpected miracles, the power of hard work, the love of a forever friend, and the magic of four leaf clovers"

About Me

My photo
As I sit and listen to music and contemplate my next move of creativity. My mind floods with ideas possibilities and dreams. Lyrics run in my mind as much as visions of upcoming ideas. I am truly in my element. I started in a Childrens Boutique in down town Edmond, OK in 2007. The name is Cinnamon Bears, Mary the owner has been such a blessing for my creative outlet. I am forever greatful for the opportunities. Selling my work in her store never gets old. I am just as excited today when someone purchases my creations, as I was the first day. Hope you enjoy some of what I do.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

This ones for you Kemmie!!

I used to work with a nurse named Kem (Kemmie). She shared with us that her brothers name is Ken (hence the spelling of Kem) in case you are wondering.  What our parents do to us! haha! Today is Kemmie's Birthday so this blog is for you girl.  I picked red because it's her favorite color.  For those of you that I missed your birthdays sorry.  I actually added hers to my calendar with an alert. Funny huh! New thing I'm doing this year.  So anyway as each month would come to a close Kem in her great Kemmie way would say "The month is almost over, you still have time to do something GREAT."  Little did she know each time I would hear her say that it would provoke deep thoughts of being great or doing great before time ran out. I loved being in surgery with her and miss her dearly.  So Kem on your special day.  I hope the sun is shinning and the breeze is light.  That drink in your hand better be good too.  So here's to you girl my quote of the day. 
" Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, glass of wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!"  
 I love you Kemmie, Happy Birthday!  Love Marcee

No comments:

Post a Comment