newport

I saw this in Where Woman Create (my favorite magazine)

" Never forget to believe in guardian angels, unexpected miracles, the power of hard work, the love of a forever friend, and the magic of four leaf clovers"

About Me

My photo
As I sit and listen to music and contemplate my next move of creativity. My mind floods with ideas possibilities and dreams. Lyrics run in my mind as much as visions of upcoming ideas. I am truly in my element. I started in a Childrens Boutique in down town Edmond, OK in 2007. The name is Cinnamon Bears, Mary the owner has been such a blessing for my creative outlet. I am forever greatful for the opportunities. Selling my work in her store never gets old. I am just as excited today when someone purchases my creations, as I was the first day. Hope you enjoy some of what I do.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photography!

The boys just left the house for Harris' first race.  I'm gonna miss it because my daughter and her friends are fast asleep in the bedroom.  They should be they were up all night!  Oh to be that age again (no thanks).  The energy wouldn't be bad though!  As I sit and have my second cup of coffee to release the fog in my head.  Ahh it's slowly clearing.  Now where was I before I sent my baby off to his first race without me.  Mom of the year.  Oh yes photography!  I have always had a love for photography.  So much so I believe I am always looking through a lens in my mind.  I could sit for hours (really no joke) and look at photography.  One of the fun things about finishing something is I get to photograph it.  Well I haven't completed anything lately.  Bad girl, Bad girl!  But I did take some pics of some things.  Fun girl Fun girl!  So I have this trail behind my house.  There was this bird that has left its nest and I have thought of this little nest and what it once held. I just have to divert for a moment.  Dave Matthews Band and a cup of Jo a sunny day and otherwise quiet!  I relish in this!!  Back to bird nest I thought I would take some pics of it. I didn't fulfill my picture needs quite frankly.  I don't know if it was lack of color or what.  So anyway here are some pics.  I'm gonna end this post and put my pics on otherwise my pictures go in front whats posted and I don't want that and I don't know how not to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment