newport

I saw this in Where Woman Create (my favorite magazine)

" Never forget to believe in guardian angels, unexpected miracles, the power of hard work, the love of a forever friend, and the magic of four leaf clovers"

About Me

My photo
As I sit and listen to music and contemplate my next move of creativity. My mind floods with ideas possibilities and dreams. Lyrics run in my mind as much as visions of upcoming ideas. I am truly in my element. I started in a Childrens Boutique in down town Edmond, OK in 2007. The name is Cinnamon Bears, Mary the owner has been such a blessing for my creative outlet. I am forever greatful for the opportunities. Selling my work in her store never gets old. I am just as excited today when someone purchases my creations, as I was the first day. Hope you enjoy some of what I do.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Got Mud?

Daddy coaching him on his start


My little guy giving me the peace sign.  I just love that little guy

He's getting ready to start the race and mommy is so nervous for him.  Its a jungle out there you know.


Here's my big guy thinking about his race.  He is my competitive one.
No really like he is intense about this stuff.  My little guy just wants to have
fun.  He's not competitive, he's like his mama.

















This is what I spent my Sunday doing.  It was a benefit race in Guthrie, OK Supported by OCCRA racers.  Despite the cold temps and rain these guys and gals go out and have fun doing it.  It truly is a good time.  My hands were freezing and my toes were numb by the time it was all said and done.  My guys were covered in mud.  It made me think of the days of making mud pies in grandmas backyard and she would just hose us down with the water hose.  Because making mud pies is a dirty job you know.  Anyway its fun going and watching the two boys in my life have fun in their element.

No comments:

Post a Comment