newport

I saw this in Where Woman Create (my favorite magazine)

" Never forget to believe in guardian angels, unexpected miracles, the power of hard work, the love of a forever friend, and the magic of four leaf clovers"

About Me

My photo
As I sit and listen to music and contemplate my next move of creativity. My mind floods with ideas possibilities and dreams. Lyrics run in my mind as much as visions of upcoming ideas. I am truly in my element. I started in a Childrens Boutique in down town Edmond, OK in 2007. The name is Cinnamon Bears, Mary the owner has been such a blessing for my creative outlet. I am forever greatful for the opportunities. Selling my work in her store never gets old. I am just as excited today when someone purchases my creations, as I was the first day. Hope you enjoy some of what I do.

Monday, May 9, 2011

OMG I DID IT!!




Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Stick the fork in I am done.  I was happy to do this for Karen but I must say I'm so glad I don't do wholesale any more.  Because after the first few you start thinking of how much you have left and how little time there is to get it done.  Not to mention the major take over of every surface of my house.  No wait that's every day.  Haha not really, well maybe a little. Anyway like I have said before.  It's one thing to make something that someone comes into the store and picks up,  and thinks to themselves ooo I like this and they buy it.  It's totally different to make something for someone that has expectations.  You know the whole unmet expectations or met ones you just never know what you might get.  Can you say STRESSFUL!  Anyway it's done.  Now I'm on to the next project.  I get to do 3 of these babies for some triplets.  Yes it's another expectations thing but hey it's all part of it.  This is a sample of the box for their 1st birthday.  




I did this as a sample for the mom because she needed something bigger to put all their first year keepsakes in there.  It's actually cuter than I thought.  I don't usually do these though.  So we will see how it goes and don't you know you will see these later.
Hope all you moms out there had a super Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment