newport

I saw this in Where Woman Create (my favorite magazine)

" Never forget to believe in guardian angels, unexpected miracles, the power of hard work, the love of a forever friend, and the magic of four leaf clovers"

About Me

My photo
As I sit and listen to music and contemplate my next move of creativity. My mind floods with ideas possibilities and dreams. Lyrics run in my mind as much as visions of upcoming ideas. I am truly in my element. I started in a Childrens Boutique in down town Edmond, OK in 2007. The name is Cinnamon Bears, Mary the owner has been such a blessing for my creative outlet. I am forever greatful for the opportunities. Selling my work in her store never gets old. I am just as excited today when someone purchases my creations, as I was the first day. Hope you enjoy some of what I do.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Just Because...

Just stick it in your printer and print your own words on the front.

I used paint on this with zebra tissue paper underneath and adorned it with glitzy flowers

This one is for my baby he's nine now but still my baby.



I recently read a post on enjoying the small things blog.  She threw a challenge out for all her readers.  She said the Hallmark challenge to celebrate the everyday stuff.  You know the stuff between all the holidays and special occasions.  The challenge you ask is to send a card to seven people JUST BECAUSE!  You may have a hard time narrowing it down to just seven people.  So by the time I finished reading that blog I was inspired to act.  However these are not Hallmark cards but I had these on hand and decided to do my own.  It's easy.  They don't have to be perfect because the fact that someone is going to get a random card is perfect enough.  So think of who your people are and send a smile.  I bought these cards at Hobby Lobby they are the Value Pack note cards I think there are like 50 in a bag (hence value pack).  Or just go buy some if your not feeling crafty.  You could have your kids do this too.  It's so fun to get something in the mail and hand written makes it even more special.

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment