newport

I saw this in Where Woman Create (my favorite magazine)

" Never forget to believe in guardian angels, unexpected miracles, the power of hard work, the love of a forever friend, and the magic of four leaf clovers"

About Me

My photo
As I sit and listen to music and contemplate my next move of creativity. My mind floods with ideas possibilities and dreams. Lyrics run in my mind as much as visions of upcoming ideas. I am truly in my element. I started in a Childrens Boutique in down town Edmond, OK in 2007. The name is Cinnamon Bears, Mary the owner has been such a blessing for my creative outlet. I am forever greatful for the opportunities. Selling my work in her store never gets old. I am just as excited today when someone purchases my creations, as I was the first day. Hope you enjoy some of what I do.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Keepsake Baby Book

So Mary asked me (owner of Cinnamon Bears ) if I could personalize a baby book.  She had a customer ask.  Well I said I have been looking at this wooden one on and off for quite some time.  So guess what?  I did, I went and bought this wooden unfinished album.  Oh the possibilities.  I mean my mind was going in all directions.  But here's the deal.  I had to keep it fairly generic for my first try.  Can't wait to do another one.  Sooo without further or do here it is.  Hope it's a hit.

This is how it looked when I bought it.

This is how it looks now.  As you can see it has distressed vintage look.
Pink and Brown is always a safe bet.  I'm thinking about adding a knob or something like a brad
so I can add a ribbon to tie it shut.


This is a close up so you can really see.

No comments:

Post a Comment