newport

I saw this in Where Woman Create (my favorite magazine)

" Never forget to believe in guardian angels, unexpected miracles, the power of hard work, the love of a forever friend, and the magic of four leaf clovers"

About Me

My photo
As I sit and listen to music and contemplate my next move of creativity. My mind floods with ideas possibilities and dreams. Lyrics run in my mind as much as visions of upcoming ideas. I am truly in my element. I started in a Childrens Boutique in down town Edmond, OK in 2007. The name is Cinnamon Bears, Mary the owner has been such a blessing for my creative outlet. I am forever greatful for the opportunities. Selling my work in her store never gets old. I am just as excited today when someone purchases my creations, as I was the first day. Hope you enjoy some of what I do.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lil Hangers





I came across these and couldn't resist.  They were unfinished so of course I got right on it.  These were as fun as they are cute.  I will be taking these right up to Cinnamon Bears.  I have them for sale in groups of 3.  We will see if any one else finds them as cute as I did.  It's a scorcher outside.  My kids always want to try to cook an egg on the sidewalk.  And of course I say NO!  it will make a mess.  Although I think we did do it one summer and the egg fried right away.  So we threw some bacon in  with a side of biscuits and gravy.  Not really I don't know what happened obviously a real memorable moment.  Maybe that's why they keep asking because it was real memorable for them too.  Any way stay in it's hot! Saw a recipe for ice coffee so I think I'm gonna try it.  Look it up on thepioneerwoman.com.  She's a crack up if you didn't already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment